Win Free Beer For a Year!
Enter Crazy Mountain Brewing Company's Free Beer for a Year Contest! Purchase an Ed Fest Ticket or Like the Ed Fest Facebook Page before 11:59 PM on August 5th, 2016 to be entered to WIN a FREE pint of beer everyday for a year from the Crazy Mountain Tasting Room in Edwards, CO!
Official Rules for “Free Beer for a Year” Contest
Who Can Enter
- Entrants must be 21 years of age and legal Colorado residents and have lawful access to the Internet and a valid e-mail address.
- Employees of Crazy Mountain Brewery are ineligible.
How To Enter
- NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS CONTEST. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. The contest begins when posted and all entries must be received by 11:59 pm on August 5th, 2016.
- To enter, purchase a Ed Fest 2016 ticket OR Like the Ed Fest Facebook Page before 11:59 PM on August 5th. ONE ENTRY PER PERSON.
- Crazy Mountain Brewing Co. is not responsible for error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware, or software malfunctions of any kind, or inaccurate transmission of or failure to receive entry, winner(s) or other giveaway information by Sponsor or entrants for any reason whatsoever. Sponsor is also not responsible for any injury or damage to any entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from playing or downloading any materials in the giveaway or for entries that are late, misdirected or incomplete. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATIONS OF THE GIVEAWAY IS A VIOLATION OF THE CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel the giveaway if it becomes technically corrupted.
- Ticket Purchases and Facebook Likes will be collected by August 5th, 2016 at 11:59pm and the winner will be randomly selected.
- One winner will receive Beer For A Year, which includes one (1) pint of beer a day for a year $1,460 value.
- The winners must bring valid photo ID to the ticket booth at Ed Fest 2016 to redeem their prize. Ed Fest will be located at Gerald R. Ford Amphitheater in Vail, CO on August 20th, 2016.
- Offer is valid from August 21st, 2016 through August 21st, 2017.
- Free pints cannot be transferred to other days or stored for use. Free pint must be redeemed on a daily basis or will be lost.
- Prizes cannot be redeemed for cash or substituted for any other items by the winner. The winners cannot assign or transfer prize. Crazy Mountain Brewing Co. reserves the right to substitute a comparable prize of like or greater value, including cash, for any prize, for any reason.
- The winner is responsible for all local, county, state, and federal taxes on prizes based on the value of the prizes set forth in these rules.
- Individuals are eligible to win only one prize. The winner must claim the prize within seven days of notification.
- This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law, including without limitation, in jurisdictions requiring registration, filing, trust account, or posting of a bond, or any other requirements or disclosures that are not expressly satisfied by these rules. Crazy Mountain Brewing Co. is not responsible for typographical or other errors in the printing, offering, or administration of the contest, or in the announcement of the prize.
- By entering, participants represent that they are eligible, and agree (a) to be bound by these rules and the decisions of the judges, (b) to release Crazy Mountain Brewing Co., its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, directors, officers, employees, and agents from any and all liability for any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind caused by any prize or resulting from acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize.